Software Engineering Internship
The Software Engineering Internship at AllofE will allow you to work as a valuable member of various product teams. You will work on real projects and have the opportunity to develop transferable skills and gain valuable hands-on experience in software development, implementation, and support. You will work with various leading frameworks, technologies and database backends. We are seeking proactive interns who wish to become long-term team members at AllofE.
– Develop, test and maintain the software.
– Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
– Test systems for quality and usability
- Enrolled in college or graduated with a bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Live within commuting distance of Lawrence, KS
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can manage work with minimal guidance
- Must be a US permanent resident or citizen
- Interest and ability to learn coding languages as needed
Experience with any of the following: Angular, React, node.js, Ionic, Capacitor, TypeScript, PHP, C#, Objective C, Laravel, MySQL, timescaledb, dynamodb, RetinaNet, AWS, Google Cloud, Kubernates
Background or experience in Web Development and strong knowledge of web technology and web applications
Experience with Mobile Web Development
Day In The Life
1:30 PM | Since you have classes in the morning, arrive at the office after lunch. Login to the intranet and check the taskboard.
2:00 PM | You have a new test plan. Meet with your manager in order to get more details on what exactly needs testing, and get to work.
3:30 PM | Time for your Standup. Head to the infamous UnderHall in order to meet with this week’s small group on what you’ve been working on, and hearing what they’ve been working on.
4:15 PM | You have been assigned a few bugs related to a student dashboard that you worked on yesterday. Start looking at the code to fix them.
5:00 PM | It’s back to writing code. In your task board, you’ve been assigned the task of adding a new report for the evaluation dashboard.
6:00 PM | Check in with your manager again to see if they need anything else. If not, head home. The night is yours.
2510 W 6th St. Lawrence, KS 66049