A Marketing Assistant must know the company’s products inside and out. They are often called upon to provide marketing communication support, system support to existing clients, and demonstrations of our systems. They will help clients and potential clients understand the best ways to utilize the software platform based on their current business needs. The Marketing Assistant’s focus is on educating potential and existing clients on the flexibility and capabilities of our software.
The Ideal Candidate
– Can identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth.
– Has prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus.
– Has efficient written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
– Understands the company product and brand
– Actively identifies marketing trends and key opportunities.
– Gives presentations to potential clients via web-based software
– Communicates directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
– Utilizes AllofE’s CRM system to track campaigns and leads
– Performs general office duties and provides administrative and product support
– Collaborates with the marketing manager, internal teams, potential clients and clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Must be a US Permanent Resident or Citizen
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience
- Sound knowledge in web-based software applications
- Ability to implement sales strategies to perform assigned tasks proficiently
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience
2510 W 6th St. Lawrence, KS 66049